Australasia’s largest timeshare management company, Classic Holidays, has announced the winners of their 40th birthday major prize draw.
In 2018, Classic celebrated 40 years of holiday memories, spreading the joy among their members with a mixed bag of gifts in the prize pool. From a year’s worth of points to paid maintenance levies, cruises and international holidays, there was a range of major prizes on offer, as well as minor monthly bonus prizes.
Members entered the draw by making a transaction with Classic Holidays or by sharing a photo of their favourite Classic Memory on Facebook or Instagram.
The winners of the major prize draw were:
- 40,000 Promo Points: Laura Kay and Brian Lawrence (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- 40,000 Promo Points: Dennis and Christine Murphy (NSW, Australia)
- Choice of 3 or 4 Night Cruise for two people: Cheryl and Paul Jacobs (VIC, Australia)
- 7 Night Stay in a 2 Bedroom Apartment at Classic Lofts @ Seminyak Square, Bali: Marcus and Caroline Bowman (NSW, Australia)
- 2019 Maintenance Levy for 1 year paid for Classic Resort Owners: Graham Ehler (QLD, Australia)
- 2019 Maintenance Levy for 1 year paid for Classic Resort Owners: Rosemary Dean (TAS, Australia)
Between March and October, monthly prizes including travel vouchers and Bonus Weeks were also won by the following members who submitted their favourite holiday memories:
- March: Christine Ginn
- April: Judy Small; J and B Teernstra
- May: Deborah Taylor
- June: Allanah James; Ian and Jenni Beaven
- July: Layna R
- August: Laurise Hedley; Rick Brook
- September: Vida and Michael Arlow; Sian Steed
- October: Michael Humble; Noel and Jan Bruce
Classic Holidays CEO, Ramy Filo, thanked their members across Australia and New Zealand for joining the 40th birthday celebrations. “Congratulations to our winners and all those who entered our competition to help us celebrate this milestone – 40 years of holiday memories,” said Mr Filo.
“Our members shared some amazing memories of their holidays and travels – from their favourite resorts at home to bucket list experiences around the world, from family photos taken 35 years ago, to new memories made in 2018.
“It has been incredibly special to not only celebrate our company’s achievements over the last 40 years, but more importantly to see the happy moments and memories we have been able to provide to our members and their families through their holidays with us,” he said.
About Classic Holidays
Classic Holidays is Australasia’s largest Resort and Club Management Company, with over 65,000 member families and more than 30 properties under management across Australia and New Zealand. Classic Holidays provides flexible and affordable membership options for families to enjoy the highest quality holidays throughout Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
Part of the award-winning Beneficium group of companies, Classic Holidays has been named Best Management Company for six consecutive years in the global timeshare industry’s prestigious Perspective Magazine Awards, as well as Best Overall Company in 2017. For more information, visit www.classicholidays.com.au