July 28, 2017 – VistanaTM Signature Experiences, developer of Sheraton Vacation Club and Westin Vacation Club resorts, received 16 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence awards. Now in its seventh year, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence recognizes businesses that consistently earn great reviews on the site and is intended to help travelers more confidently make their booking decisions.
“We’re pleased that so many of our resorts have once again received this prestigious honor,” said Steve Williams, chief commercial officer, Vistana Signature Experiences. “This is a testament to our dedicated associates, who are committed to creating unforgettable, inspiring experiences for every guest, every day.”
The 2017 Certificate of Excellence winners are:
- Sheraton Desert Oasis – Scottsdale, Arizona
- The Westin Kierland Villas – Scottsdale, Arizona
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas – Palm Desert, California
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Villas – Rancho Mirage, California
- Lakeside Terrace – Avon, Colorado
- Sheraton Mountain Vista – Avon, Colorado
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas – Avon, Colorado
- Vistana Beach Club – Jensen Beach, Florida
- Sheraton Vistana Resort – Orlando, Florida
- Sheraton Vistana Villages – Orlando, Florida
- Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort – Port St. Lucie, Florida
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas – Kauaʻi, Hawai’i
- The Westin Kā’anapali Ocean Resort Villas – Maui, Hawai‘i
- Baja Point – San José del Cabo, Mexico
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- The Westin St. John Resort Villas – St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
The Certificate of Excellence recognizes select accommodations, attractions, and restaurants. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor rating of at least four out of five, have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months, and have received a minimum number of customer reviews.
About Vistana Signature Experiences
VistanaTM Signature Experiences, Inc., an operating business of ILG (Nasdaq: ILG), is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton® and Westin® brands under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, LLC, and is an authorized partner of the SPG® program. More than 220,000 families own at the company’s 21 villa resorts in the U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean, which operate under the Sheraton and Westin brands. Vistana offers a flexible vacation lifestyle, giving Owners and Members the ability to vacation within a collection of villa-style resorts in the best locations within the most sought-after destinations. Customers also enjoy privileged access to trade their ownership for stays at more than 1,300 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries through the Starwood Preferred Guest® program, one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades, and flights, with no blackout dates. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Vistana continues to build on its more-than-35-year history of excellence in vacation ownership and leisure travel. For more information, please visit vistana.com.