- GNEX Conference Announces David Stroeve as X-TALK Speaker - December 9, 2019
- Established Brazilian Developer Affiliates First Shared Ownership Property With Interval International - December 4, 2019
- Asonahores recognizes Alex Zozaya, Apple Leisure Group’s Executive Chairman, with the “Dominican Tourism Champion” Award - December 4, 2019
The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS) today announced that Douglas A. Neis, executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer, will participate in the following investor conferences.
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: Benchmark Company, LLC Media/Entertainment/Internet One-on-One Conference held in New York, NY
- Thursday, September 27, 2018: 11th Annual Barrington Research Fall Investment Conference held in Chicago, Ill.
Both conferences offer a one-on-one meeting format to allow investors the opportunity to meet with company management. To request a one-on-one meeting with Mr. Neis, please contact the individual event coordinator for that conference.
About The Marcus Corporation
Headquartered in Milwaukee, The Marcus Corporation is a leader in the lodging and entertainment industries, with significant company-owned real estate assets. The Marcus Corporation’s theatre division, Marcus Theatres®, is the fourth largest theatre circuit in the U.S. and currently owns or operates 890 screens at 68 locations in eight states. The company’s lodging division, Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, owns and/or manages 21 hotels, resorts and other properties in nine states. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.marcuscorp.com.