Holiday Inn Club Vacations and RCI, the worldwide leader in vacation exchange (NYSE: WYN), have renewed their long-standing affiliation agreement. The two brands have worked together for 35 years to send families on memorable vacations through their ownership and exchange offerings.
“Our 35 year relationship with RCI goes back to the earliest days of our company,” said Don Harrill, CEO of Orange Lake Resorts. “Their values align with our goal to provide our owners and club members with memorable vacation experiences that exceed expectations. RCI has continued to do an outstanding job helping us achieve this objective and also help us grow into the company we are today.”
Through this affiliation agreement, Holiday Inn Club Vacations and their more than 340,000 owners have the opportunity to expand their vacation options through RCI’s exchange network of 4,300 properties. Twenty-five of Holiday Inn Club Vacations properties will also continue to participate in RCI’s global exchange network, opening these options to RCI’s more than 3.8 million members. The resorts are located across the United States, and many have earned the prestigious RCI Gold Crown Resort® designation, including:
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Mount Ascutney Resort in Brownsville, Vermont
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee, Florida
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Cape Canaveral Beach Resort in Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach in Panama City, Florida
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort in Galveston, Texas
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Holiday Inn Club Vacations helps to provide exceptional vacation experiences to our members in diverse destinations stretched across the U.S.,” said Gordon Gurnik, president of RCI. “We have had a long and beneficial relationship for nearly four decades, and are extremely proud to continue this affiliation with one of the icons in the industry to together send travelers on unforgettable vacations.”
For more information, visit www.RCI.com or www.RCIAffiliates.com.
RCI is the worldwide leader in vacation exchange with approximately 4,300 affiliated resorts in more than 100 countries. RCI pioneered the concept of vacation exchange in 1974, offering members increased flexibility and versatility with their vacation ownership experience. Today, through the RCI Weeks® program, the week-for-week exchange system, and the RCI Points® program, the industry’s first global points-based exchange system, RCI provides flexible vacation options to its 3.8 million RCI subscribing members each year. RCI’s luxury exchange program, The Registry Collection® program, is the world’s largest program of its kind with approximately 200 affiliated properties either accessible for exchange or under development on six continents. RCI is part of Wyndham Destination Network and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN). For additional information visit our media center or rciaffiliates.com. RCI also can be found on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.