Orlando, Florida – September 19, 2014 – (INTUITION by Perspective Group) – Tourism is at an all-time high in Orlando, Florida and with many new attractions in the works, this popular family destination is preparing for an explosion in visitor numbers. As demand for quality accommodation also increases in line with visitor number growth, the launch of a new vacation club couldn’t have come at a better time.
staySky Vacation Club offers accommodation in four hotels that are situated right in the heart of the major attraction areas, including a family favorite in the Lake Buena Vista area, just moments from Downtown Disney and another on the famous International Drive, home to many of the most popular restaurants and soon to receive a major expansions to provide the ultimate in evening attractions and entertainment.
With 59 million visitors in 2013, Orlando set a new record for the United States and is once again the top tourist destination in the country. This record breaking figure is a three percent increase to the previous year. The future for tourism continues to look promising for the city while it currently undergoes one of the largest expansions in the destination’s history.
- I-Drive 360 is a new entertainment complex located on International Drive that is expected to open in the spring of 2015. The project will feature a 425-foot observation wheel as well as the Madame Tussauds Orlando wax museum and Sea Life Orlando aquarium.
- In 2016 visitors to Orlando will be able to ride on the world’s tallest rollercoaster. The 570 foot tall ride will be referred to as the Skyscraper and will sit inside a $200 million entertainment complex called the SKYPLEX on International Drive. SKYPLEX will feature a 55-story glass elevator that will take guests to an observation deck, restaurant and lounge.
- Walt Disney World Resort is transforming Downtown Disney into Disney Springs. The new expansion will double the number of shops, restaurants and other venues for guests to explore, totaling more than 150 establishments. Disney Springs will open in phases and is expected to be completed in 2016.
- Walt Disney World Resort has partnered with “AVATAR” creator James Cameron and Lightstorm Entertainment to develop the largest expansion in Animal Kingdom’s history with the new Avatar-inspired land, projected to open in 2017. The area will feature floating mountains, bioluminescent rainforests and a banshee flying attraction, as well as a nighttime version of Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Walt Disney World Resort completed the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a family-friendly roller coaster themed from the Disney Classic – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. This four year expansion doubled the size of Disney’s Fantasyland section of Magic Kingdom.
- Universal Orlando Resort recently opened The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley. The newest section of Universal Studios is a real life recreation of the Harry Potter books and movies featuring shops, restaurants, and the multi-dimensional thrill ride inside Gringott’s Bank.
- SeaWorld opened Aquatica, a Polar themed waterpark with up-close animal encounters. The attraction features Orlando’s tallest and steepest free falling waterslide and a multi-drop tower slide.
Vacationers looking to enjoy the current and future attractions are encouraged to consider staySky Vacation Club’s perfectly situated hotels. Accommodations range from one-bedroom condos to four bedroom townhouses, all of which are available through a membership based program.
The spacious accommodations and family friendly resorts provided by staySky Vacation Club takes the vacation experience to the next level by offering state-of-the-art in-suite amenities, separate living areas and fully furnished kitchens; ideal for small or large families who are vacationing for extended periods of time. The staySky Vacation Club offers members more flexibility through a points based program that allow them to book a vacation during any time of the year so families can visit their favorite destinations and enjoy new attractions at their convenience.
staySky Vacation Club is comprised of a collection of premiere vacation resorts in central Florida. The resorts include: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa – which is ranked as one of the Top 10 Best Family Friendly Hotels In United States according to TripAdvisor.com, Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista, staySky Suites-I Drive Orlando, and Enclave Suites which are all in close proximity to central Florida’s most popular attractions, restaurants and theme parks. Many of the resorts provide complementary scheduled transportation to theme parks, ideal for a hassle free vacation that the entire family can enjoy.
The vacation club has also affiliated its resorts with Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services, which allows members to use their points to vacation in destinations all over the world. Through this network of nearly 2,900 other resorts, families can enjoy a new experience and destination as often as they like.
For more information on vacationing with staySky Vacation Club please visit www.staySkyVacationClub.com
About staySky Vacation Club
staySky Vacation Club is a membership-based program offering superior quality vacations worldwide in addition to their own four Orlando, Florida based resorts: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista, staySky Suites-I Drive Orlando, and Enclave Suites. For more information visit www.staySkyVacationClub.com