Orlando, Florida – February 19, 2015 – (INTUITION by Perspective Group) – Twenty companies and professionals were honored with one of the timeshare industry’s highest honors during a one-of-a-kind gala, Feb 17, at the record-breaking Fifth Annual GNEX Conference in San Diego, Calif.
The 2015 Perspective Magazine Awards ceremony took place during a spectacular private event aboard the legendary USS Midway Navy aircraft carrier, now serving as a museum in the San Diego Bay. Attendees enjoyed cocktails and dinner along with guided tours of the Admiral’s quarters and command center and 360-degree air combat flight simulators. The party culminated with the announcement of winners before senior-level industry executives from more than 115 companies.
The Perspective Magazine Awards program is a coveted global recognition program that uniquely combines a panel of four judges with a public online vote. Each judge represents 20 percent of each nominee’s overall score, with the public vote accounting for the remaining 20 percent and representing a 5th wildcard judge.
Winners were presented with elegant crystal trophies in 32 award categories. The 2015 Perspective Magazine Award winners are:
- Best Business Product – TrackResults Software
- Best Consumer Product – DAE
- Best Customer Service – DAE
- Entrepreneur of the Year – David Siegel, Westgate Resorts
- Best Exterior Design – Karma Kandara by Karma Royal Group
- Best Financial Services – Concord Servicing
- Best Industry Leader – Michael Wood, Karma Royal Group
- Best Innovation – CondoWarehouse.com by VacationCondos.com
- Best Interior Design – Westgate Park City by Westgate Resorts
- Best Legal Services – Legal Aspirin
- Best Management Company – Classic Holidays
- Best Marketing Campaign – Breckenridge Grand Vacations
- Best Marketing Professional – Lisa Wanzenried of Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Membership Program – Travel To Go
- Best Newcomer – staySky Vacation Club
- Best Online Media – Clubwyndham.com by Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Best Overall Company
- Over 250 Employees – Classic Holidays
- Under 250 Employees – DAE
- Philanthropist of the Year – Travel To Go
- Best Place to Work – Breckenridge Grand Vacations
- Best Print Media – Destinations Magazine by Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Product Development – Silverleaf Vacation Store Digital Interactive Environment by Brand Tango
- Best Timeshare Resort
- Asia Pacific – Karma Kandara by Karma Royal Group
- Latin America – Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa by Unlimited Vacation Club
- North America – Park City Resort & Spa by Westgate Resorts
- Europe, The Middle East & Africa – Emirates Grand Hotel by Emirates Vacation Club
- Best Individual Sales Executive – Eric Morace, Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Best Strategic Partnership – Sunset World Group & Marketing 4 Sunset Group
- Best Team – Grand Pacific Vacation Services Team of Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Technology – STK.2 Sales Tool Kit App by Interval International
- Best Resort Development in the World – Park City Resort & Spa by Westgate Resorts (NA)
- Best Industry Veteran – John Spence
Each winner also receives a specially customized Perspective Magazine Awards logo for use in their marketing materials, websites and brochures, and is entered into the Perspective Magazine Awards Hall of Fame.
About Perspective Group
Perspective Group provides the vacation ownership industry’s most comprehensive, independent multi-media marketing and publishing services globally. Products and services range from intensive PR & Multimedia services such as INTUTION, a brand visibility service that includes custom content creation and distribution, social media monitoring, online marketing and brand reputation management, to the Perspective Magazine brand, which publishes the leading independent trade publication globally, as well as custom membership magazines for clients.
Perspective Group is a media sponsor of more than 30 industry events per year and participates on a number of trade association committees. They also host their own annual industry leader event, the Global Networking Expo (GNEX Conference), and Canadian Resort Conference (CRC) on behalf of the Canadian Resort Development Association (CRDA). For further information please visit https://perspectivemagazine.com/services/.