July 11, 2017 – Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO), operator of Hyatt Residence Club, announced that twelve of its luxury properties have been awarded the TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. The special distinction, which honors hospitality excellence, is awarded to approximately 10 percent of the top-performing businesses listed on the world’s largest travel site.
“TripAdvisor’s online community has once again provided our properties with glowing reviews,” said John Burlingame, president of HVO. “I am thrilled that our guests are enjoying the Hyatt Residence Club experience. Our distinct locations, family atmosphere, and a passion for superior service have allowed us to regularly deliver high-quality vacation experiences.”
This year’s awarding-winning properties are:
- – Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Piñon Pointe – Sedona, Arizona
- – Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen – Aspen, Colorado
- – Hyatt Residence Club Beaver Creek, Mountain Lodge – Avon, Colorado
- – Hyatt Residence Club Breckenridge, Main Street Station – Breckenridge, Colorado
- – Hyatt Residence Club Sarasota, Siesta Key Beach – Siesta Key, Florida
- – Hyatt Residence Club Bonita Springs, Coconut Plantation – Bonita Springs, Florida
- – Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Beach House – Key West, Florida
- – Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Sunset Harbor – Key West, Florida
- – Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe – Key West, Florida
- – Hyatt Residence Club Maui, Kā’anapali Beach – Lahaina, Hawaii
- – Hyatt Residence Club Dorado, Hacienda del Mar – Dorado, Puerto Rico
- – Hyatt Residence Club San Antonio, Wild Oak Ranch – San Antonio, TexasThe TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence recognizes select accommodations, attractions, and restaurants that consistently demonstrate a commitment to hospitality excellence. To be eligible, a business must maintain an overall rating of four or higher (out of five), as reviewed by actual travelers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of customer reviews received within the last 12 months.
Hyatt Residence Club provides vacation ownership opportunities in regionally inspired properties that are located in desirable destinations, from the far western U.S. to Florida and the Caribbean.
About Hyatt Vacation Ownership
Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO) has been developing, marketing, and managing shared ownership resorts in diverse vacation destinations since 1994. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, HVO operates two vacation ownership membership programs: Hyatt Residence Club (HRC) and Hyatt Residence Club Portfolio Program. The more than 30,000 members have access to 16 HRC resorts, along with hundreds of Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide via the World of Hyatt guest loyalty program. All members also have exchange privileges through Interval International’s network of more than 3,000 resorts in over 80 countries, as well as additional benefits and services. HVO is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. ILG and its subsidiaries independently own and manage the Hyatt Residence Club Program and the Hyatt Residence Club Portfolio Program, and use the Hyatt Vacation Ownership name and other Hyatt marks under license from affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. HyattResidenceClub.com.