April 7, 2017 – Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO), the world’s largest vacation ownership company and a member of the Wyndham Worldwide family of companies (NYSE: WYN), won 12 prestigious industry awards at the annual American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Awards Gala at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana on Wednesday, March 29.
The ARDA Awards Program is committed to celebrating the best and brightest in the vacation ownership industry in categories including overall professional excellence, outstanding sales and marketing accomplishments, product design, advertising and human resources.
Leading the honors for WVO were Sales & Marketing Division executive awards for top Sales Management Executive, Brendon Buirski and top Marketing Management Executive, Dawn Mays.
“These leaders exemplify the core values of Wyndham Vacation Ownership — I’m extremely proud and honored to be part of an organization with such amazing associates,” said Jeff Myers, chief sales and marketing officer, WVO. “We are confident that our sales and marketing teams are among the best in the business — it’s great to see them recognized as such by ARDA.The WVO commitment to innovation and industry leadership is reflected in our spectrum of awards in quality assurance, mobile technology, owner services, marketing, inventory optimization, associate engagement, diversity and international growth.”
Below is the full list of all WVO award recipients:
- Sales Management Executive: Brendon Buirski
- Sales VLO/QAO/Contract Manager: Robert Peck
- Sales Project Team: Extra Holidays Team: Mobile Site Project
- Marketing Management Executive: Dawn Mays
- Marketing Individual: James Gerard
- Inventory Revenue Management Program: Inventory Optimization Team
- Human Resources Team: English as a Second Language (ESL) Program Team
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: WVO 50th Anniversary
- Owner/Member Package: Ovation by Wyndham Tribute Owner Kit
- Video Production – Employee Communication: Connections OnAir Q2 2016
- Video Production – Sales Film: WYNDHAM CLUB BRASIL℠ Sales Film
- Employee Engagement Campaign: Be Well – Share the Moment
ARDA is the Washington D.C.-based professional association representing the vacation ownership and resort development industries.
About Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Wyndham Vacation Ownership, a member of Wyndham Worldwide’s (NYSE: WYN) family of companies, is the world’s largest vacation ownership business, as measured by the number of vacation ownership resorts, individual vacation ownership units and owners of vacation ownership interests. Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its seven primary consumer brands, CLUB WYNDHAM®, WorldMark® by Wyndham, CLUB WYNDHAM ASIA®, WorldMark South Pacific Club by Wyndham, Shell Vacations Club, Margaritaville Vacation Club® by Wyndham and WYNDHAM CLUB BRASILSM. As of December 31, 2015, we have developed or acquired 213 vacation ownership resorts in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America and the South Pacific that represent more than 24,000 individual vacation ownership units and nearly 900,000 owners of vacation ownership interests. Wyndham Vacation Ownership is headquartered in Orlando, Fla., and is supported by approximately 17,700 associates globally.