On Friday, February 25, Exploria Resorts received notification from ARDA (American Resort Development Association) of 12 confirmed nominations who have advanced to Finalist status.
“The ARDY is the highest accolade bestowed upon individuals, teams, programs and projects by our industry’s association” commented Paul Caldwell, President & CEO, Exploria Resorts. “We are extremely proud to have 12 finalists in this year’s awards lineup. This is an exceptional showing for Exploria Resorts” he added.
Vacation ownership professionals will gather in Hollywood, Florida at the 2016 ARDA World conference in May of 2016 to recognize excellence in the industry across all channels of service, project and program delivery. The 2016 ARDA Awards program recognizes the achievements of individuals, teams and companies based on accomplishments during the 2015 calendar year. Winners will be celebrated at the May 4 ARDA Awards Gala.
The 2016 Exploria Resorts ARDA Finalists include:
- Marketing Programs: Vacation Concierge Team
- Sales Management Executive: Santa Barillas
- Sales Verification Loan Officer/Quality Assurance Officer/Contract Manager: Jennifer Cooper
- Sales Team: In House Sales Team
- Business Administration Manager/Team: Summer Bay HOA Management Team
- Finance, Accounting, HOA, Inventory Revenue Management Manager/Team: Heidi Bodalia
- Owner/Customer Relations Team member: Barbara McMullan
- Reputation Management Team: Brand Services & Corporate Communications Team
- Resort Department Team/Team Member: Heather Redmond
- Housekeeping Team Member: Mabel Colon
- Magazine – Electronic Format: VACATIONMode Summer Edition
- Direct Mail: Explore More Direct Mailer
About Exploria Resorts
The Exploria Resorts brand was created as an evolution of Summer Bay Resorts, building upon more than 20 years of proven success as a diversified hospitality, development and management company with 800+ employees which has operated marketing and sales operations to support the collection of resorts and hotels in Florida, Tennessee, and Missouri. The Exploria Resorts flagship property, Summer Bay Orlando in Orlando, FL, located in the Walt Disney World® Resort area, was established in 1995 by St. Louis, Missouri based developers Joe H. and Loretta Scott Sr. The 400+ acre property situated on a 64-acre spring-fed lake includes a mix of 721 villa and condo, and individual home floorplans. For more information about Exploria Resorts and Club Exploria, visit www.exploriaresorts.com.