Upscale product meeting the needs of consumers and resort clients
Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG), announced that more than 100,000 families are now enrolled in Interval PlatinumSM, its most prestigious membership level. Launched two years ago, the program is receiving an overwhelmingly positive response from members and resort clients.
“Interval Platinum continues to exceed our expectations and we’re extremely pleased to reach this milestone,” said Sharon Freed, Interval’s senior vice president of consumer marketing. “Interval focuses on delivering high-quality benefits and services that add to the value proposition of vacation ownership. With Platinum, our members enjoy one of the most complete exchange and travel benefits packages available in the industry. It’s a product that’s keeping people engaged.”
Interval Platinum was developed after extensive research identified benefits that would most appeal to members. The findings also indicated that the introduction of a third membership level beyond the successful Interval Gold®, the industry’s first upgrade program, would be embraced. As confirmation, a recent U.S. member survey revealed that more than nine in 10 Platinum members are satisfied with Interval’s services and benefits.
Interval Platinum provides extra value and enhanced services, whether members are traveling or at home, and fulfills a need in the marketplace.
“Resort developers are capitalizing on the opportunity to differentiate their products by offering Interval Platinum at the point of sale,” said Bryan Ten Broek, Interval’s senior vice president of resort sales and business development for the U.S., Canada, and Caribbean. “The program’s appeal, including its flexibility and variety of leisure-lifestyle options, can be very effectively communicated on the sales floor using both impressive printed materials and digital tools such as Interval HD, with compelling video and member testimonials.”
Interval Platinum members receive the following privileges specific to Interval’s most prestigious membership level:
• $50 off the purchase of all Getaways vacations
• Complimentary Guest Certificates to assign the use of exchange or Getaway accommodations to friends and family
• Platinum Escapes (discounted Getaways by email invitation only)
• Priority Getaway viewing
• Through Priority PassTM, access to more than 600 VIP airport lounges worldwide
• Companion airline travel program
In addition, Platinum members enjoy access to all of the benefits of Interval membership and Interval Gold, including:
• ShortStay® Exchange (trade resort weeks or points for multiple vacations of one to six nights each)
• Interval Options® (trade resort weeks or points toward the purchase of a cruise, golf, or spa vacation)
• Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® membership (enroll, earn bonus points, and use them for up to two free weekend rental days)
• VIP ConciergeSM for personal assistance, 24/7
• Entertainment® Hotel, Dining, and Leisure Discounts
• Vacation exchange (trade points or weeks for one at hundreds of resorts around the world)
Current Interval members can upgrade to Interval Platinum at any time. Benefits vary by region.
About Interval International
Interval International operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. Today, Interval has an exchange network of approximately 2,800 resorts in more than 75 nations. Through offices in 16 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and about 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of membership and leisure services to the vacation industry.
GNEX CONFERENCE - THE GLOBAL MEETING OF MINDS
Don't miss our next timeshare industry leader event
at the Ritz Carlton Sarasota, Florida, USA from 9-12 February 2014.
HURRY BOOK NOW FOR HUGE SAVINGS
ON ATTENDANCE & ACCOMMODATION!