July 31, 2017 – Indura Beach & Golf Resort, the first five-star resort in Central Americawithin Curio – a Collection by Hilton, invites guests to experience the ultimate wellness retreat filled with adventure and fun for those looking to unplug and recharge. At Indura, travelers are encouraged to relax and detach themselves from the strains of daily life.
From hiking to clean eating, Indura offers an array of wellness-oriented perks to choose from, including:
1. Nature Excursions: Located within the Jeanette Kawas National Park on 1,800 lush green acres, Indura allows guests to easily reconnect with nature without having to leave the resort. Guests can take daily guided treks on-property to view exotic birds, howler monkeys, native flora, and more. Guided excursions are also available for guests to explore nearby national parks, including Punta Izopo and Punta Sal National Park. Filled with adventurous treks and impressive views, these green spaces offer one-of-a kind opportunities to interact with nature. Diving excursions to Capiro Bank Coral Reef are also available right off the shores of the resort.
2. Rejuvenating Experiences: Set in an offbeat location within fragrant and serene water gardens, Indura is the ideal place for guests to disconnect and unwind. The Maina Spa was inspired by the local geography and Mayan culture and its treatments typically incorporate native techniques and ingredients such as Honduran coffee and coconut oil. Private yoga sessions are also available upon request to help guests relax the body and calm their minds.
3. Digital Detox: The resort recently launched its digital detox program to help guests find new ways to reconnect with nature and each other at a deeper level outside of conventional environments. The Digital Detox initiative encourages guests to surrender their electronic devices upon arrival at the resort, where they will be safely locked away so they can fully relax during their stay. Electronic devices can be provided upon request, and televisions, phones, and alarm clocks will be removed from the guestrooms. This program is available for Indura guests at no extra charge.
4. Cultural Immersion: Tela Bay is home to the largest concentration of Garifuna villages in the world. One of the most memorable experiences for Indura guests is visiting nearby villages and learning more about this Afro-Caribbean culture. During these guided visits, guests can learn about Garifuna traditions such as their cooking or dancing styles.
5. Healthy Cuisine: To cater to the demands of health-conscious travelers, restaurants at Indura feature menus with organic food choices. Vegetarian meals are also available upon request to accommodate guests’ dietary preferences. The hotel also harvests its own honey for its restaurants.
6. Golf: Indura is home to a stunning championship 18-hole golf course designed by Gary Player and managed by Troon. Families can take golf lessons together and enjoy an adventurous game along blue lagoons, native mangrove forests, and golden beaches. The Honduras Open, part of the PGA TOUR Latinoamérica, has been hosted at Indura for the past three consecutive years. Indura was also home to the FootGolf Honduras Open 2017, a sport that has been growing in popularity over the past few years and combines elements of both soccer and golf.
Indura offers the ultimate relaxation and lifestyle retreat. Its tranquil environment allows guests to reconnect and unplug from everyday life. After vacationing at Indura, guests will be able to get back to their regular lives feeling refreshed and revitalized.
About Indura Beach & Golf Resort
Located just 55 miles from two international airports, San Pedro Sula International and La Ceiba International Airport, Indura Beach & Golf Resort presents a five-star vacation experience that melds natural surroundings with authentic culture and world-class hospitality. The resort boasts 60 junior suites and numerous amenities including four dining experiences, a state-of-the-art pool, and the Maina Spa, offering native treatments and services. Guests can also enjoy 1,800 private tropical acres with a variety of recreational activities ranging from water sports to bird watching excursions.
SOURCE Indura Beach & Golf Resort