During the upcoming ARDA World Convention & Exhibit, timeshare/vacation ownership software provider SPI will unveil a new state-of-the-art Web dashboard enabling executives to obtain metrics in real time, 24/7. The app provides key performance indicators (KPI) on a computer’s browser or on a device with HTML5 capability, such as an iPad, MS Surface Pro or Android device. Multiple dashboards can be configured to present KPI from diverse areas such as sales, accounts receivable or reservations.
Why Dashboards are important to your business:
- Single Platform: Visualize and combine data from many areas of the business in one place.
- Automated Reporting: Automatically update key metrics to gain insights from the business in real time. No more waiting for reports to be sent.
- Access: Spreadsheets are unreadable on your tablet or iPad. With a dashboard, you can see your key metrics clearly on these devices.
- Supercharge Performance: Real-time dashboards increase transparency and accountability, which help motivate your workforce.
- Drill-Down Analysis: With the click of a mouse, executives can drill down into the exact data they want.
“If you’re like most CEOs and managers, you’re working from multiple reports, trying to understand what’s happening in your business—and what to do about it,” says SPI VP of Sales Matt Brosious. “With SPI Dashboards, you can see all the metrics that matter to you in a single, personalized executive dashboard.”
Want to See What Orange Dashboards Can Do For Your Business? Visit SPI’s Booth #305 at ARDA World in Orlando. Exhibit hours are April 13, 2015, 5:30-7:00 p.m.; April 14, 8:30-10:30 a.m., 12:00-4:00 p.m.; and April 15, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
About SPI Software
SPI Software provides developers and operators of vacation ownership (timeshare, fractional, private residence club and others using either traditional or points-based usage strategies) with Web-based and Microsoft.NET-based software as either an enterprise suite of software called Orange, or in specific modules to handle marketing, sales, property management, finance, maintenance fee and receivables servicing, centralized reservations or owner website access. Founded in 1978 and based in Miami, FL, SPI can be reached at 305-858-9505, firstname.lastname@example.org.