Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services, will host the 17th annual Shared Ownership Investment Conference at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach from September 30 – October 2.
The conference is a premier gathering for timeshare industry professionals interested in gaining insights on trends in resort financing, sales, marketing, and operations, and is recognized as a key resource for potential entrants seeking to understand the basics of this dynamic business.
“Participants will have access to industry research, lending resources, and experts to help them effectively learn about and enter the shared ownership industry,” said Bryan Ten Broek, Interval’s senior vice president of resort sales and marketing for the U.S., Canada, and Caribbean. “In addition to exciting new content, this year’s event offers even more opportunities to engage with some of the most influential executives in the business.”
The conference agenda includes sessions on high-tech sales, new shared ownership projects, and media strategies presented by recognized authorities. Highlights include:
- Guest speaker Lynne Lancaster, co-author of “When Generations Collide,” will provide tips on how to communicate across the generational divide.
- Peter C. Yesawich, Ph.D., vice chairman of MMGY Global, will present findings from the 2015 Portrait of American Travelers, a highly acclaimed survey that is one of the most closely watched barometers of emerging travel trends.
- A new Latin America program, which will be conducted in Spanish with simultaneous English translation, will feature first-hand insights from some of the region’s leading developers, marketers, and communicators. Marketing expert Alvaro Rattinger will share social media and other strategies that speak to this important market.
- A shared-ownership “Boot Camp” created especially for new entrants will cover the basics of the business, the different profit centers within a timeshare business model, and how mixed use can complement a hotel operation and increase return on investment.
- The “Meet the Leaders” panel will feature top company executives in the leisure hospitality industry, providing unique perspectives about the opportunities in shared ownership.
- An ever-evolving threat, cyber security, will be a new topic at this year’s forum. Led by a group of expert panelists, including an FBI special agent, speakers will present the “how-to’s” of staying up-to-date and effectively protecting your organization.
Registrants will attend educational and networking sessions and receive complimentary research studies with a combined retail value of more than $1,000. They include three studies from the ARDA International Foundation: State of the Vacation Timeshare Industry: United States Study 2015 Edition, Financial Performance 2015: A Survey of Timeshare & Vacation Ownership Companies, and Next Generations 2015 Study; as well as The Shared Ownership Resort Real Estate Industry in North America: 2015.
Joining Interval as patron sponsors are: Aqua-Aston Hospitality; Baker & Hostetler, LLP; Capital One; Equiant; Fidelity National Timeshare; Harbor Linen; Hyatt Vacation Ownership; JMBM Global Hospitality Group; Preferred Residences; Trading Places; and Vacation Resorts International. To register for the conference, click here, call 877.700.1153 (toll free) or 305.668.3495, or email email@example.com.
About the Shared Ownership Investment Conference
Produced and sponsored by Interval International, the Shared Ownership Investment Conference and seminars provide a forum to educate attendees about trends and opportunities and explore the various shared ownership business models. Since 1998, these events have been providing attendees in Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, North and South America, and Asia with valuable industry knowledge on topics from financing, marketing and development to conversions, mixed-use resorts, and government regulations. For more information, visit www.sharedownershipinvestment.com.
About Interval International
Interval International operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. Today, Interval’s exchange network comprises more than 2,900 resorts in over 80 nations.
Through offices in 16 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and approximately 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of non-traditional lodging, encompassing a portfolio of leisure businesses from exchange and vacation rental to vacation ownership.