After much anticipation, the winners of this year’s Perspective Magazine Awards program were revealed at an Awards Party during GNEX 2020 Conference at The Bellagio Resort & Casino, Las Vegas on 21st February 2020.
Known as one of the highest honors in the vacation ownership industry, the Perspective Magazine Awards recognizes companies and individuals for their achievements within the vacation ownership industry over the past year.
Winners were presented with their awards in front of an audience of their peers during the 10th Annual GNEX Conference. There were 30+ categories, all judged independently by four industry experts, plus votes by attendees, and elegant crystal awards were presented during an exclusive party in The CLUB @ The Bellagio Las Vegas.
“Congratulations to all of the winners, who have shown excellence in their respective categories as recognized by senior level industry executives.” Says Paul Mattimoe, President & CEO, Perspective Group, hosts of GNEX Conference and Perspective Magazine Awards.
The 2020 Perspective Magazine Award winners are:
- Best Business Product- Vacation SafeGuard
- Best Consumer Product- Holiday Systems Admin System
- Best Corporate Responsibility Program- Grand Pacific Resorts Cares
- Best Customer Service- TaraNova Vacation Club
- Entrepreneur of the Year- John Spence, Karma Group
- Best Exterior Design- Club Wyndham Sydney
- Best Financial Services- Equiant Financial Services Inc.
- Best Industry Leader- Barry Robinson, President and Managing Director, International Operations Wyndham Vacation Clubs
- Best Innovation- Holiday Systems Advantage Credit
- Best Interior Design- Hotel Xcaret
- Best Legal Services- Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Legal Team
- Best Management Company- Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Marketing Campaign- El Cid Vacations Club
- Best Marketing Professional – Renee Wagner, RRP
- Best Membership Program- Condominium Travel Club
- Best Online Media- Karma Group App
- Best Overall Company – Karma Group
- Philanthropist of the Year- David Siegel, Westgate Resorts
- Best Place to Work- Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Print Media- ECVC Partners Mini Notebook
- Best Product Development- SPI
- Best Sales Professional – Wyndham Destinations – Benjamin Coombes
- Best Strategic Partnership- C.A.R.E.
- Best Team- Grand Pacific Vacation Services
- Best Technology- Holiday Systems International – Admin System
- Best Overall Resort- Hotel Xcaret
- Best North American Resort- Westgate Park City
- Best Latin American Resort- Hotel Xcaret
- Best Asia Pacific Resort- Karma Kandara
- Best European Resort – Karma Borgo di Colleoli
INTUITION, the innovative Customer Engagement and Reputation Management company also honored one of its clients by presenting a Best Customer Satisfaction Award based on online review scores. This year the recipient was:
- Unlimited Vacation Club
All winners received a beautifully crafted crystal trophy, a customized Perspective Magazine Awards logo to use on their websites and marketing material, plus winners will also be featured in a special editorial in an upcoming issue of Perspective Magazine.
The 2021 Perspective Magazine Awards will open soon for nominations, and winners will once again be announced during the annual GNEX Conference, which will be held in Miami Beach, FL.
For more information on GNEX 2021 as it is release please visit http://gnexconference.com.
About Perspective Magazine Awards
Operated by Perspective Magazine, the leading independent trade publication globally for the vacation ownership industry, the global recognition program highlights excellence throughout many sectors of the vacation ownership and hospitality industry. From resort specific awards, through legal, finance, technology, media, design, philanthropy, entrepreneurialism, innovation and more, there is an award to recognize every company that operates within the vacation ownership industry. For more details visit http://gnexconference.com/awards
About GNEX Conference
With a new destination every year, a heavy focus on networking, high-quality events, and innovative format, GNEX Conferences attract senior-level executives from more than 130+ companies across the globe. The conference brings together a unique mix of attendees from traditionally separated segments of the hospitality industry, enabling you to network with companies that specialize in Hotels, Vacation Ownership, Resort Real Estate, Vacation Rentals, OTAs, Travel Agencies & Travel Clubs, plus all the vendors that supply them, including Resort Management, Sales & Marketing, Legal & Financial, Construction & Renovation, Technology, HR & Training and more… For more details on our next event visit http://gnexconference.com