Weeks4Less Launches First Timeshare Resales Mobile App
Signaling the continuation of a groundbreaking integration that began more than a year ago of two Hawaii-based hotel management companies, Aqua Hospitality and Aston Hotels & Resorts – both operating businesses of Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG) – have announced the group will now operate under the Aqua-Aston Hospitality banner.
Kelvin Bloom, president of Aqua-Aston Hospitality parent company Aqua-Aston Holdings, Inc., said, “With the integration of two experienced hotel management companies, we believe that our rich expertise developed during a combined 80 years in the industry will greatly benefit our owners, guests, employees and travel partners.”
Matt Bailey, president and chief operating officer of Aqua-Aston Hospitality, said a natural part of the integration process has also been to develop a refreshed identity. “Operating under the Aqua-Aston Hospitality banner, we now have a new look and have further differentiated our five brands. We want everyone to know our biggest strength, that we offer a robust portfolio of hotels for all.”
The group’s five brands include:
• Aston Hotels & Resorts, a leading provider of hotels, condominium resorts and villas in Hawaii and U.S. mainland locations, is popular with travelers seeking the comforts of home, away from home.
• Stylish, upper-mid scale hotels with plenty of personality for the savvy traveler, Aqua Hotels and Resorts provides an active, playful experience at a wide range of properties throughout Hawaii.
• An eclectic collection of economy hotels that deliver good value for money, Lite Hotels caters to the budget traveler looking for something friendly, simple, and local.
• Instinct Hotel Collection – formerly known as Monogram – offers distinctive experiences and personal service at noteworthy hotels and resorts.
• Maui Condo & Home appeals to guests looking to live like a local during extended stays, and is expanding its portfolio of professionally managed condo accommodations across the islands.
For more information about Aqua-Aston Hospitality, visit www.aqua-aston.com or call (808) 931-1400.
About Aqua-Aston Hospitality
From full-service resorts and stylish hotels to condominium resorts and comfortable budget properties in Hawaii, U.S. mainland, and Guam, Honolulu-based Aqua-Aston Hospitality manages more than 50 properties across five distinct brands designed to suit any lifestyle, taste or budget – Aston Hotels & Resorts; Aqua Hotels and Resorts; Instinct Hotel Collection; Lite Hotels; and Maui Condo & Home. Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of non-traditional lodging, encompassing a portfolio of leisure businesses from exchange and vacation rental to vacation ownership.