Owners of real estate at Timbers Resorts properties to enjoy access to even more of the country’s most elite brands and services
July 11, 2017 – Timbers Resorts, one of the largest independent developers and operators of private boutique resorts and residence clubs in the world, has announced six highly anticipated additions to its current benefits program, exclusively available to members of the Timbers Collection. Partnerships with some of the most recognized travel and lifestyle partners in the world will further enhance the Timbers Resorts ownership experience, whether it involves getting to and from a Timbers Resorts property, white glove ski and golf services or tailored medical care through a private concierge service.
Members of the Timbers Collection will receive the following new benefits and privileges:
- PORTHOS: The Wine Insider – Timbers Collection Members can stock their cellars with the rarest, highest-rated wines in the world and enjoy the perks of a custom Porthos Timbers Resorts Wine Club, wine concierge and discounted purchase program. Additionally, Timbers Collection Members can participate in owner wine tasting events as well as existing or custom Porthos wine/travel experiences.
- Lindblad Expeditions – Together with National Geographic, Lindblad offers intimate small-ship expedition cruises that, unlike traditional cruises, offer an opportunity to encounter the world’s most pristine and inspiring destinations up close with the seasoned experts who know them best. Membership in the Timbers Collection will be offered $1,000 off trips up to 10 days, $2,000 off trips 10 days or longer as well as the option to explore specialized Timbers charter/itinerary for owner groups.
- Ship Sticks & Ship Skis – Timbers owners and guests receive a preferred rate for premier white glove services catering to the needs of every golfer and skier with Ship Sticks & Ship Skis, a service offering hassle-free, door-to-door delivery service and shipping to and from any location within the United States or across the globe.
- LukkaLux – Members will enjoy a private discount code to be used on all online purchases of LukkaLux, an active wear brand with roots in NYC offering high-end athletic and athleisure apparel.
- Dean & Deluca – Timbers Collection Members will receive an exclusive discount on orders of Dean & Deluca’s fine food and gourmet gifts. Additionally, this partnership allows for hassle-free delivery to savor items such as Dean & Deluca’s award-winning selection of cheese while celebrating time together with friends and family.
- PinnacleCare – Timbers has joined forces with PinnacleCare to offer exclusive medical concierge and healthcare consultancy benefits to all existing owners. Through this partnership, owners will have access to top-notch health care, at any time and any place in the world as well as direct support through healthcare challenges with access to the world’s leading doctors, specialists, hospitals, and advanced treatments.
In addition to these newly debuted partnerships, owners at properties in the Timbers Collection will continue to have access to the diverse range of benefits offered through a host of travel and lifestyle partners such as Sentient Jet, Hertz, MedJet Assist and more, as well as access to the Timbers Reciprocity Program and the ability to trade vacation time with other destinations in the portfolio. In addition to partnerships that ease and expedite the travel experience, Timbers Resorts is also committed to ensuring owners have private, direct access to leading partners in safety, wellness, luxury, leisure and adventure. In addition, each individual property within the Timbers Collection seeks out local businesses and services authentic to the location.
For more information on Timbers Resorts and a breakdown of all benefits, visit www.timbersresorts.com.
About Timbers Resorts:
Timbers Resorts is the developer and operator of a collection of properties in over 15 of the world’s most diverse high-end destinations. The Timbers Collection includes boutique private resorts, hotels and residence clubs in some of the world’s most sought-after ski, golf, leisure and beach locations. Since 1999, Timbers Resorts has been committed to being authentic, unique and respectful of the destination, focusing on family and experiences, and never compromising with regard to quality and service. Owners at properties in the Timbers Collection are granted an ownership experience with expanded benefits through a host of travel and lifestyle partners such as Sentient Jet, Hertz, BMW, Priority Pass and many more, as well as access to the Timbers Reciprocity Program and the ability to trade vacation time with other destinations in the portfolio. Current Timbers Collection properties can be found in Aspen, Beaver Creek, Cabo San Lucas, Jupiter, Kaua’i, Kiawah Island, Maui, Napa, Scottsdale, Snowmass, Sonoma, Southern California, Steamboat, Tuscany and Vail. For more information, please visit www.timbersresorts.com, www.facebook.com/timbersresorts, www.twitter.com/timbersresorts and www.pinterest.com/timbersresorts.