Epelboim Development Group to Develop New Location for Hilton’s Game-Changing New Midscale Brand
August 10, 2017 – Hilton (NYSE: HLT) and Epelboim Development Group announced today a new development deal to build an all-new Tru by Hilton in Orlando, Florida, bringing the innovative, midscale hotel brand to a new market. The eight-story, 259-room hotel will be the largest Tru by Hilton property to date and will be located just south of the Orange County Convention Center.
Tru by Hilton Orlando Convention Center Area, which is expected to open in October 2019, is one of the brand’s 425 hotels in various stages of development. With approximately 10 new properties slated to open this year, Tru by Hilton has achieved the fastest-growing pipeline in the history of the hospitality industry.
“I am both honored and excited to partner with Tru by Hilton to provide Orlando with a one-of-a kind hotel experience,” said Noel Epelboim, CEO, Epelboim Development Group. “This expansion into Orlando is helping Epelboim reach its objective of developing top-quality hotels that are operated by locally based management companies and generating jobs for the region’s economy.”
The new Tru by Hilton Orlando Convention Center Area is part of a brand that thinks differently and is a game changer in the midscale segment:
- All new-build brand, which drives the consistency of experience for our guests
- Reimagined, enlarged lobby with 2,880 square feet of public space with areas to work, play games, eat or lounge
- Breakfast is reinvented with the build-your-own complimentary “Top It” breakfast bar that has 30 sweet and savory toppings so guests can create their own healthy or indulgent morning masterpieces
- Rooms are modern and designed to make every square foot count, with natural light from oversized windows, 55″ TV with 150 DIRECTV channels and bright all-shower bathrooms with premium bath amenities
- National and local brand gourmet snacks and drinks – including single-serve beer and wine – are available 24/7 in the “Eat. & Sip.” market located in the heart of the lobby
- Tech savvy hotel with mobile check-in, Digital Key, free superfast Wi-Fi, remote printing, social media wall, lobby and market iPads, super-charging stations and accessibility to outlets everywhere
- A fitness center that leverages the latest fitness trends through barre, TRX bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, plus guests can get workout ideas from the fitness center tablet
- All the benefits of a Hilton Honors® membership are available to Tru by Hilton guests
“Tru is a game-changing brand, as evidenced by its statement-making entrance to the midscale category and now the Orlando market,” said Alexandra Jaritz, global head, Tru by Hilton. “We know the brand will have broad appeal to travelers who span generations but have a similar ‘zest for life’ mindset. At its core, Tru by Hilton is value-engineered to provide guests with a contemporary, consistent and fresh experience in an affordable way, while at the same time being operationally efficient for our owners.”
Hilton Orlando Convention Center Area will participate in Hilton Honors, the award-winning loyalty program serving more than 62 million members. Hilton Honors offers members exclusive benefits and more ways to redeem points than any other guest loyalty program.
SOURCE Epelboim Development Group