KARMA CLUB OFFERS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR MEMBERS TO BE IMMERSED IN THE KARMA EXPERIENCE WHILST ENJOYING EXCEPTIONAL MEMBERS-ONLY BENEFITS
Award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand Karma Group introduces Karma Club, the exclusive Members Club that offers VIP access to parties and events, exclusive discounts and offers, plus luxurious extras including automatic upgrades, concierge service and free transfers to their stunning resorts.
“The philosophy behind Karma Club is to offer an even better experience to our loyal Karma tribe with no strings and no stuffiness – just a superb way to enjoy a little more Karma in your life,” said John Spence, Chairman and Founder of the Karma Group. “Karma Club is a low investment membership program that will open doors to incredible experiences for its members, from big discounts, to exclusive access, to incredible VIP events all over the globe. We like to think that joining Karma’s international family will provide a ‘lifestyle uplift’ for like-minded individuals on every continent.”
Karma Club membership introduces an impressive raft of benefits including:
• Renewable annual Karma Club membership
• 25% off our best rates for all accommodation at our Karma Group resorts worldwide.
• Amazing discounts at thousands of branded resorts around the world
• Vouchers worth US$300 vouchers to spend at Karma resorts
• 25% off all Food & Beverage, Spa and other onsite services
• Automatic upgrade to best available rooms or villas
• Late checkout
• Free airport transfers
• Free exclusive gift pack at check-in
• Free Three Monkeys Kids Club entry and babysitting
• Complimentary Karma Beach membership
• Free music downloads or CDs
• 24-hour Concierge membership advice, travel and lifestyle planning
• Monthly member newsletter with further offers and savings, including discounts and offers from our business partners
• Mobile updates via the Karma app – currently in development
Members of Karma Club will also be offered exclusive invitations to VIP Experiences. These special events will occur at various Karma locations throughout the year and will be open to select small groups. The intimate two to three-day experiences might include winter wonderland skiing trips in Bavaria, grand prix motor racing weekends, music festivals and spectacular seasonal programs for Halloween, Christmas and other holidays.
Existing members of Karma will automatically become a member of the new Karma Club and will have instant access to benefits without any additional outlay. For new members, there is an annual fee of USD$499 with no obligation to extend into a second year or beyond.
For more information please visit http://karmagroup.com/membership/karma-club
BACKGROUND ON KARMA GROUP:
Karma Group is an award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand offering extraordinary experiences in the world’s most beautiful locations and is headed by Chairman and Founder, John Spence, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010. In June 2013, John was invited to join leading entrepreneurs from around the world in Monaco to join the judging panel for the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year. In July 2013, John was honoured by the Yale University School of Architecture by being appointed the Edward P. Bass Distinguished Visiting Architecture Fellow for the fall semester 2013/2014 and has also been awarded a Distinguished Visiting Fellowship at UCLA in 2015. The Karma Group is comprised of Karma Resorts, Karma Retreats, Karma Royal, Karma Estates, Karma Beach, Karma Spa and Karma Boutique. In November 2015, Karma Group celebrated the evolution of its global reach and audience with the launch of new online brand platform karmagroup.com
+62 819 1649 8821 | +61 (0)407 159 975
+61 (0)434 495 628