Orlando, Florida, March 5, 2018 – (INTUITION) Known as one of the highest honors in the vacation ownership industry, the Perspective Magazine Awards recognizes companies and individuals for their achievements within the vacation ownership industry over the past year.
Winners were presented with their awards in front of an audience of their peers during the annual GNEX Conference. There were 30 categories, all judged independently by four industry experts, plus online votes, and elegant crystal awards were presented during an exclusive party onboard the $40 million SeaFair Grand Luxe in Miami, Florida, sponsored by DAE, Holidays Systems International and INTUITION.
“We were delighted to see new entrants win their first awards this year, in addition to some GNEX veterans showing their consistency by winning the same awards again as previous years.” Says Paul Mattimoe, President & CEO, Perspective Group, hosts of GNEX Conference and Perspective Magazine Awards.
The 2018 Perspective Magazine Award winners are:
- Best Business Product- Holiday Systems International
- Best Consumer Product- Karma Group
- Best Corporate Responsibility Program- Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Customer Service- DAE
- Entrepreneur of the Year- John Spence, Karma Group
- Best Exterior Design- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Dominican Republic
- Best Financial Services- Wyndham Asia Pacific
- Best Industry Leader- Jorge Herrera Rivadeneyra, Unlimited Vacation Club
- Best Innovation- ICE (International Cruise & Excursions)
- Best Interior Design- Westgate Park City
- Best Legal Services- Wyndham Asia Pacific
- Best Management Company- Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Marketing Campaign- Sunset Group Vacacionante in alliance with the Julio César Chávez Foundation
- Best Membership Program- Condominium Travel Club
- Best Newcomer- Vacation Safeguard
- Best Online Media- Unlimited Vacation Club
- Best Overall Company (Over 250 Employees)- Karma Group
- Best Overall Company (Under 250 employees)- DAE
- Philanthropist of the Year- David Siegel, Westgate Resorts
- Best Place to Work- Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Print Media- RTX Traveler
- Best Product Development- SPI
- Best Sales Professional- Adam Bieshaar, Wyndham Asia Pacific
- Best Strategic Partnership- RMS
- Best Team- Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Technology- Holiday Systems International
- Best Overall Resort- El Cid Resorts
- Best North American Resort- Westgate Park City
- Best Latin American Resort- El Cid Resorts
- Best Asia Pacific Resort- Karma Group
INTUITION, the innovative Customer Engagement and Reputation Management company also honored its clients by presenting a series of Best Customer Satisfaction Awards. This new award honored the top 3 performing INTUITION clients of the past 12 months based on TripAdvisor Scores, which the company helped to generate and monitor.
The recipients of the Best Customer Satisfaction Awards were;
- Unlimited Vacation Club
- El Cid Resorts
- Palmera Vacation Club
All winners received a beautifully crafted crystal trophy, a customized Perspective Magazine Awards logo to use on their websites and marketing material, plus winners will also be featured in a special editorial in an upcoming issue of Perspective Magazine.
The 2019 Perspective Magazine Awards will open soon for nominations, and winners will once again be announced during the annual GNEX Conference, which will next be held at Baha Mar, Bahamas from February 25-27, 2019.
To register for GNEX 2019 please visit: http://gnexconference.com/register
About Perspective Magazine Awards
Operated by Perspective Magazine, the leading independent trade publication globally for the vacation ownership industry, the global recognition program highlights excellence throughout many sectors of the vacation ownership and hospitality industry. From resort specific awards, through legal, finance, technology, media, design, philanthropy, entrepreneurialism, innovation and more, there is an award to recognize every company that operates within the vacation ownership industry. For more details visit http://perspectiveawards.com
About GNEX Conference
With a new destination every year, a heavy focus on networking, high-quality events, and innovative format, GNEX Conferences attract senior-level executives from more than 130+ companies across the globe. The conference brings together a unique mix of attendees from traditionally separated segments of the hospitality industry, enabling you to network with companies that specialize in Hotels, Vacation Ownership, Resort Real Estate, Vacation Rentals, OTAs, Travel Agencies & Travel Clubs, plus all the vendors that supply them, including Resort Management, Sales & Marketing, Legal & Financial, Construction & Renovation, Technology, HR & Training and more… For more details on our next event onboard the world’s first mega-yacht event venue in Miami, visit http://gnexconference.com