May 4, 2017 — As peak summer travel season approaches, Club Med invites travelers to activate their vacation days, with deep savings and flight credits to all-inclusive, recently upgraded resorts in the Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico and Florida. Whether planning your family trip this summer or a romantic weekend getaway in the fall, Club Med’s Vacation Activation Sale is bookable from now until June 21 for travel through December 22. And as always, the amazing Club Med experience is inclusive of incredible amenities, from soaring on a trapeze to unlimited fine cuisine and cocktails.
Activate your vacation with these perks:
- Up to 50%* off rates at eight select Club Med destinations in the Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico and Florida
- Air credit of up to $400** to Club Med Punta Cana, Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, Club Med Cancun Yucatan and Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- Free room upgrades^ at Club Med Punta Cana, Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Club Med Turkoise and Club Med Columbus Isle
- No single supplement***
- Kids under four stay for free^^
At Club Med, everything is included to save guests time and money on planning their trip, freeing up time for more adventures that make vacations memorable! That means all-day dining, unlimited premium beverages, sports & activities, daily and nightly entertainment, spacious accommodations, and Children’s Clubs for 4 months and up – at no additional cost.
Looking for a solo escape to unwind and decompress for a bit or to gather the extended family requiring multiple rooms? The Club Med Vacation Activation sale has guests covered, by waiving the single supplement at select resorts for travelers vacationing alone or requiring single rooms through December 22.
Ready, Set, Activate! Choose from select Club Med resorts, including:
Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida
Take on the challenge of learning a new sport or perfect your technique at the Club Med Academies with professional coaching for tennis, golf, beach volleyball and fitness. This multi-sport resort, less than a two-hour drive from Miami or Orlando, provides the perfect mix of active fitness and relaxation at any of the four pools – there’s even an adults-only Zen pool and children’s splash pool and free water-skiing in July & August.
Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Designed as a destination for everyone in the family, Club Med Punta Cana offers a stunning beach and a one-of-kind, immersive experience with Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil – an interactive playground with 25 recreational acrobatic and artistic activities for guests of all ages to try, such as trapeze, aerial silks, acrobungee, face painting, dancing and more. Whether it’s a fun-filled day of circus activities or water sports, guests can unwind in the new spa treatment rooms at the Club Med Spa by L’Occitane or indulge in relaxation at the adults-only Zen Oasis pool area. Travelers can also take the vacation pampering to the next level at the recently opened barber shop, the Men’s Lodge by L’Occitane, while female guests enjoy the new beauty salon.
Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Mexico
Embrace the rich culture of Mexico at this striking destination with exciting activities on land and under water. Located near ancient Mayan ruins, guests can explore the history of the area one day, and then enjoy a one-of-a-kind scuba diving experience at the world’s second-largest coral reef*(extra cost). Beginning this July, newly renovated luxurious Suites and Deluxe rooms in the 5-Trident space, Jade, will be available to guests, who will relish in the new features like Bluetooth sound systems, the SKINJAY shower capsule system (made of 100% natural essential oils) in Suites and revamped bar & pool area. Considered to be the jewel of Club Med’s portfolio, 5-Trident luxury spaces are part of the Exclusive Collection, which offer private hideaways, preferential pampering services and luxury accommodations.
Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas
Escape to a romantic getaway filled with relaxation and exploration at the Bahamian oasis of Club Med Columbus Isle. With world-class scuba diving tours*(additional cost), guests will discover the beauty hidden just below the turquoise Atlantic waters of the Bahamas. Recent renovations include a brand-new, state-of-the-art fitness center and La Pinta Beach Lounge, a stylish new all-day dining concept where travelers can indulge in excellent cuisine and the views of Bahamian waters.
For more information visit www.clubmed.us, call 1-800-ClubMed (1-800-258-2633) or contact a preferred travel professional. Travel agents may visit www.clubmedta.com. For an inside look at Club Med, follow Club Med on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or subscribe to Club Med on YouTube.
Terms and Conditions
- *Sample discount is based on double occupancy in a Club category room on select weeks at Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico; Cancun Yucatan, Mexico; Punta Cana, Dominican republic; Sandpiper Bay, Florida; Caravelle, Guadeloupe; Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique; Columbus Isle, Bahamas, and Turkoise, Turks & Caicos. Discounts on other dates, room categories and/or at other resorts may vary. Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. Offer requires a 3-night minimum stay (7-night minimum for Columbus Isle). Available at select resorts. Does not include airfare. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates with check-in on or after May 3, 2017 and check-out on or before December 22, 2017 and must be booked between May 3 and June 21, 2017. Offer is subject to capacity control and may increase at any time.
- **Sample $400 air credit is per person, based on a 7-night stay in a Suite category room on select weeks at Cancun Yucatan, Mexico. Air credit is available at Punta Cana, Cancun Yucatan, Ixtapa Pacific, and Sandpiper Bay. Children between 13 and 15 years of age receive 60% of the air credit of an adult. Children between 4 and 12 years of age receive half of the air credit of an adult. Children under 4 do not receive an air credit. Credits on other dates, resorts, stay duration, room categories may vary. Blackout dates apply. Offer requires a 3-night minimum stay and air must be booked through Club Med. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates with check-in on or after May 3, 2017 and check-out on or before December 22, 2017 and must be booked between May 3 and June 21, 2017, subject to capacity control and may increase at any time.
- ^Free room upgrade is available select weeks at Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (upgrade from Deluxe Zen Oasis (A2) to Deluxe Zen room Terrace (A2+)), Cancun Yucatan, Mexico (upgrade from Club room sea view (B) to Club room family with sea view (B4 Aguamarina)), Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico (Upgrade from Club room (C) to Club sea view (C+)), Sandpiper Bay (Upgrade from Club Family Bay view (B+) to Deluxe room (A)), Turkoise, Turks & Caicos (Upgrade from Club Room (C) to Deluxe Room (A)), and Columbus Isle (Upgrade from Club room (C) to Club sea view (C+)). This offer is only valid for new individual bookings only for travel with check in, or of after May 3, 2017, and check-out on or before December 22, 2017 and must be booked between May 3 and June 21, 2017, and requires a 6-night minimum stay (7-nights at Columbus Isle), and is combinable with other offers .
- ***Offer available on select dates at Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico, Sandpiper Bay, USA, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, Cancun Yucatan, Mexico, Columbus Isle, Bahamas, Buccaneers Creek, Martinque, Caravelle, Guadeloupe, and Turkoise, Turks & Caicos. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates with check-in on or May 3, 2017 and check-out on or before December 22, 2017 and must be booked between May 3 and June 21, 2017. Blackout dates apply. Offer is subject to capacity control and may be withdrawn at any time.
- ^^Children aged under 4 years stay for free at our family destinations. Children aged 4-11 years stay at up to 50% off adult price at select family resorts. Children aged 12-15 years stay at up to 40% off adult price at select family resorts. And for bookings for travel beginning May 1, 2017 children aged 12-15 years stay at up to 30% off adult price at select family resorts. For flights that are booked through Club Med, tickets for children must be paid for by the client. Children who are eligible to stay for free must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Blackout dates may apply. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.
- General Conditions: Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. For Turkoise all guests must be 18 and older. Guests at Columbus Isle must be 2 and older. Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Other restrictions apply including brochure terms and cancellation/change fees. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. CST#: 2020955-50.